From Thursday 24th February 2022, we are pleased to welcome clients back into the practice.
The wearing of face coverings in our building will be voluntary for both our staff and clients. Please be aware some members of staff may be wearing masks but others may not.
Please feel free to wear a face covering or visor if you still wish to do so.
· If you would prefer not to wait in the waiting room with other people then please let reception know and we can call you indoors from outside when it is your turn to be seen.
. Due to the size of our waiting area, we ask if there is another person being attended to you wait outside to avoid overcrowding or others feeling pressured.
· Please can the minimum number of people necessary for your visit attend the appointment.
· Please stand behind the protective Perspex screens when dealing with our reception team.
· Hand sanitiser is available on entry to our reception areas.
. If you have Covid or Covid symptoms please do not attend the practice, please phone for advice. Where needed a video consult may be possible or other arrangements to see your pet can be made.
· Some clients have commented on how much calmer their pets are without them being present in the consulting room and have requested that they are examined in the future in this way. If this applies to you and your pet, please let us know when you attend your appointment.
· Collection of pre-ordered prescriptions can still be made at the prescription pick up point to the right side of the building. We request that repeat prescriptions are ordered 72 hours in advance and paid for prior to collection when possible. Please make repeat prescription requests by email.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
We thank you for being such supportive and understanding clients – you have really helped to get us all through some very unusual times.